A DROP OUT
As a kid i was a really fond of apple products i use them all those generation of ipod the itouch the macs i liked them all as it was just cool to me and even now it just cool and awesome but a little bit misdirected.
and then started studying and reading about the apple company and its working and then i came to know about steve jobs the one man with the money and brain .i read articles about him his rise to power his friends his family his enemy quotes. it was really fun to know a man with multiple nature .
i would always say that if u wanna know a real person life a ideal person who struggle in his life and then created his own company earned millions in just year and then famous around the globe then just fall down from rise then created another company and just came back with another superb products and then again after few years came back to the power in apple as its CEO OR I SHOULD SAY I CEO.
EVEN HIS BIRTH WAS A BIT CONFUSING HIS BIOLOGICAL MOTHER ASKED FOR A ADOPTION FROM A EDUCATED FAMILY AS SHE WAS TO YOUNG TO HANDEL A CHILD SO HIS HE WAS ADOPTED BY A JOBS FAMILY.then his family was not that rich they send him to collage and in collage he was superb student of maths he then soon realized that his main aim was not just in collage but to do something innovative. and so with his friend steve his friend made their first mother board apple 1 at their garage and then displayed in techno event where they got much praised .they soon approached to many investor with ideas and got loans for work made a company which challenged ibm and Microsoft at that moment.but soon with his failure in sales with apple macs lineup he was kicked out by board of company and he left with his share and shock up he spend his that time wondering in india as hippi with fiends lost and lost then he came back and started nexus a new company with his technology he came to rise and apple was falling as nexus cut its sales then he came with buying pixar a lucus film company and made toy story his only animated film which was a hit and as his success came apple board bought nexus from him and made jobs the ceo of his company apple since then it was never a fall for apple it was just jobs and the rise to high to be most valuable company beating micros ft value.he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and it was mild at that moment he got operated but it never left his body .soon he came with his first innovative product the iphone then ipods then itouch then ipads then imacs and so much on with the ios and innovative features that we all know .soon apple came to take over PC share in usa market and dominated with high price.even though its prices are high but still the quality of product is just awesome with its microprocessor 2011 he died with his cancer and spend his last days with his family in peace since then apple missed this innovator its ceo and leader.he was true genius with ibook and itunes and safari products its changed the life of people in industry and a school kids.its very rare thing that a genius person face so many hurdles to rise up and soon lack of heath died if he be alive u never know where apple would have been pointed.
its hard to imagine that genius person like him is not here with us today to see the future or take us to the future
some of his words spoken by jobs
1. “What a computer is to me is the most remarkable tool that we have ever come up with. It’s the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds.”
2. “I end up not buying a lot of things, because I find them ridiculous.”
3. “I think death is the most wonderful invention of life. It purges the system of these old models that are obsolete.”
4. “People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on. But that’s not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You have to pick carefully. I’m actually as proud of the things we haven’t done as the things I have done. Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.”
5. “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. … Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful — that’s what matters to me.”
6. “My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to make them better.”
7. “If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you’ve done and whoever you were and throw them away.”
8. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” (“The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs,”
9. “My model for business is the Beatles. They were four guys who kept each other’s kind of negative tendencies in check. They balanced each other, and the total was greater than the sum of the parts. That’s how I see business: Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.”
10. “I would trade all my technology for an afternoon with Socrates.”